The B-U585I-IOT02A Discovery kit provides a complete demonstration and development platform for the STM32U585AI microcontroller, featuring an Arm Cortex-M33 core, 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 786 Kbytes of SRAM, as well as smart peripheral resources. This Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications by exploiting low-power communication, multi way sensing, and direct connection to cloud servers.
It includes Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® modules, as well as microphones, temperature and humidity, magnetometer, accelerometer and gyroscope, pressure, time-of-flight, and gesture-detection sensors.
The support for ARDUINO® Uno V3, STMod+, and Pmod™ connectivity provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards. The on-board STLINK-V3E debugger provides out-of-the-box debugging capabilities, as well as a USB Virtual COM port bridge.
ST-LINK driver installation and firmware upgrade
- Download the latest ST-LINK driver.
- Extract the archive and run
dpinst_amd64.exe. Follow the displayed instructions.
- Download the latest ST-LINK firmware upgrade.
- Extract the archive and run the STLinkUpgrade.exe program.
- Connect the board to your PC using a USB cable and wait until the USB enumeration is completed.
- In the ST-Link Upgrade program, press the Device Connect button.
- When the ST-LINK driver is correctly installed, the current ST-LINK version is displayed.
- Press the Yes >>>> button to start the firmware upgrade process.