Cortex-M0+, 64 MHz
The STM32G0 mainstream microcontrollers are based on high-performance Arm Cortex-M0+ 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 64 MHz frequency.
Offering a high level of integration, they are suitable for a wide range of applications in consumer, industrial and appliance domains and ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
- Up to 128 Kbytes of Flash memory
– 36 Kbytes of SRAM (32 Kbytes with HW parity check)
- CRC calculation unit
- Up to 60 fast I/Os
- 7-channel DMA controller with flexible mapping
- 14 timers (two 112 MHz capable): 16-bit for advanced motor control, one 32-bit and five 16-bit general-purpose, two basic 16-bit, two lowpower 16-bit, two watchdogs, SysTick timer
- Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- 96-bit unique ID
|Maximum Clock Frequency||64 MHz|
|Memory Protection Unit||MPU|
|Floating Point Unit||NO_FPU|
|Digital Signal Processor|
|CortexM Vector Extensions|