CMSIS-Pack is a delivery mechanism for software components and device support for embedded and IoT applications. Learn more.
Cortex-M4, 180 MHz
The STM32F4 family incorporates high-speed embedded memories and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, three AHB buses and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.
- 64-Kbyte of CCM (core coupled memory) data RAM
- LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
- Timer with quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- 5 V-tolerant I/Os
- Parallel camera interface
- True random number generator
- RTC: subsecond accuracy, hardware calendar
- 96-bit unique ID
IRAM1 192 KiB IRAM2 64 KiB IROM1 1 MiB