Cortex-M3, 120 MHz
The STM32F2 family incorporates high-speed embedded memories and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, three AHB buses and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.
Typical applications include Motor drive and application control Medical equipment, Industrial applications: PLC, inverters, circuit breakers, Printers and scanners, Alarm systems, video intercom, and HVAC, Home audio appliances.
- Adaptive real-time memory accelerator (ART)
- LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
- Multi-layer bus matrix
- 5 V-tolerant I/Os
- Timer with quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- Parallel camera interface
- Analog true random number generator
- 96-bit unique ID
IRAM1 128 KiB IROM1 1 MiB