Cortex-M4, 120 MHz
The Renesas RA6M2 group of microcontrollers (MCUs) uses the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 core and offers Ethernet MAC with individual DMA, to ensure high data throughput.
The RA6M2 is built on a highly efficient 40nm process and is supported by an open and flexible ecosystem concept—the Flexible Software Package (FSP), built on FreeRTOS—and is expandable to use other
RTOSes and middleware.
The RA6M2 is suitable for IoT applications requiring Ethernet, security, large embedded RAM, and low active power consumption.
- Wired Ethernet applications
- Security (fire detection, burglar detection, panel control)
- Metering (electricity, automated meter reading)
- Industry (robotics, door openers, sewing machines, vending machines, UPS)
- HVAC (heating, air conditioning, boiler control)
- General purpose
ConfigROM 128 B DataFlash 32 KiB Flash 1 MiB SRAM1 128 KiB SRAM2 256 KiB