Cortex-M4, 48 MHz
The Renesas RA4W1 is the first Bluetooth® 5.0 Low Energy fully compliant with 2Mbit High-Throughput (HT) and Long Range support in a single chip MCU of Renesas RA4 product series for IoT applications that require a high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 core at a very attractive price point.
The RA4W1 is built on a highly efficient low power process and is supported by an open and flexible ecosystem concept, called Flexible Software Package (FSP), using FreeRTOS as base.
RA4W1 is geared towards IoT application requiring Security, large embedded RAM and low power consumption.
- 48MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4
- 512kB Flash Memory and 96kB SRAM
- 8kB Data Flash to store data as in EEPROM
- 7x7 mm QFN 56-pin package
- Capacitive touch sensing unit
- Segment LCD controller
- USB 2.0 Full Speed module supporting host and device mode
- CAN 2.0B
- SCI (UART, Simple SPI, Simple I2C)
- SPI/ I2C multimaster interface
- 2.4 GHz radio with Bluetooth 5.0 Low Energy
- LE 1M, 2M, Coded PHY, and LE advertising extension
- Secure Crypto Engine (AES128 / 256, GHASH, TRNG)
|Maximum Clock Frequency||48 MHz|
|Memory Protection Unit||MPU|
|Floating Point Unit||SP_FPU|
|Digital Signal Processor||DSP|
|CortexM Vector Extensions|