Cortex-A9, 1000 MHz
i.MX 6 Series
The i.MX 6SLL processor represents NXP's latest achievement in integrated multimedia applications processors, which
are part of a growing family of multimedia-focused products that offer high performance processing and are optimized
for lowest power consumption.
The processor features NXP's advanced implementation of a single ARM Cortex-A9, which operates at speeds up to 1GHz.
The processor provides a 32-bit DDR interface that supports LPDDR2 and LPDDR3. In addition, there are a number of
other interfaces for connecting peripherals, such as WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, hard drive, displays, and camera sensors.
- 1x ARM Cortex-A9 up to 1 GHz (with TrustZone)
- 32 KByte L1 Instruction Cache
- 32 KByte L1 Data Cache
- Private Timer and Watchdog
- Cortex-A9 NEON MPE (Media Processing Engine) co-processor
- 32 bit LP-DDR2
- 32 bit LPDDR3
- 2x USB 2.0 OTG with PHY
- 3x eMMC 5.0/SD 3.0
- 3x I2S/SSI
- 4x SPI, 5x UART, 3x I2C
- S/PDIF Tx/Rx
- EPDC, color, and monochrome E-INK, up to 2332x1650 resolution and 5-bit grayscale, supporting Gen-II (REAGL/-D) Processing
- Single Engine
- 24-bit Parallel LCD Display 2D graphics processor PXP that can support CSC, dithering, rotation, resize, and overlay
IRAM1 32 KiB IROM1 32 KiB