CMSIS-Pack is a delivery mechanism for software components and device support for embedded and IoT applications. Learn more.
Cortex-M4, 204 MHz
Cortex-M0, 204 MHz
NXP's LPC4300 Digital Signal Control (DSC) processors, offers high-performance signal processing capabilities. These DSC processors offer a high level of system integration, reducing system design cost and complexity, while simplifying the design cycle using a single tool chain.
Typical applications include Motor control, Embedded audio applications, Power management, Industrial automation, White goods, e-metering, RFID readers
- Three PLLs
- Quad SPI Flash interface (SPIFI)
- State Configurable Timer (SCT)
- LCD Controller (1024x768) for STN and TFT
- Motor control PWM for three-phase motor
- Unique ID for each device
IRAM1 128 KiB IRAM2 64 KiB