CMSIS-Pack is a delivery mechanism for software components and device support for embedded and IoT applications. Learn more.
Cortex-M3, 72 MHz
ARM Cortex-M3 CPU running up to 72MHz
- Up to 256 kB on-chip flash (ISP and IAP)
- Up to 36 kB SRAM
- 4 kB EEPROM
- Simple DMA engine with 18 chn
- up to 76 General-Purpose I/O (GPIO) pins
- GPIO interrupt generation capability
- 2 GPIO grouped port interrupts
- Switch matrix for flexible configuration of each I/O pin function
- CRC engine
- Quadrature Encoder Interface (QEI)
- 2 State Configurable Timers (SCT) in large config.
- 2 State Configurable Timers (SCT) in small config.
- SCT Input Pre-processor Unit (SCTIPU)
- 24-bit, 4-channel, multi-rate timer (MRT)
- Repetitive interrupt timer
- Windowed Watchdog timer (WWDT)
- High-resolution 32-bit Real-time clock (RTC)
- 2 12-bit ADC with up to 12 input chn per ADC
- 1 12-bit DAC
- Integrated temperature sensor
- 4 comparators
- 3 USART interfaces
- 2 SPI controllers
- 1 I2C-bus interface
- 1 C_CAN controller
- 1 USB 2.0 FS device controller with on-chip PHY
- 12 MHz internal RC osc.
- Crystal osc. (operating range of 1 MHz to 25 MHz)
- Programmable watchdog osc.
- 32 kHz low-power RTC osc.
- System PLL allows CPU operation up to the maximum CPU rate
- 2 additional PLLs for generating the USB and SCT clocks
- Clock output function with divider that can reflect various clocks
- Integrated PMU (Power Management Unit)
- Reduced power modes: Sleep, Deep-sleep, Power-down, Deep power-down
- APIs provided for optimizing power consumption
- Wake-up from Deep-sleep and Power-down modes on activity on USB, USART, SPI, I2C
- Timer-controlled self wake-up from Deep power-down
- Power-On Reset (POR)
- BrownOut Detect BOD)
Unique device serial number for identification
|Maximum Clock Frequency||72 MHz|
|Memory Protection Unit||MPU|
|Floating Point Unit||NO_FPU|
|Digital Signal Processor|
|CortexM Vector Extensions|