CMSIS-Pack is a delivery mechanism for software components and device support for embedded and IoT applications. Learn more.
Cortex-M0, 48 MHz
The XMC1000 series is designed for low cost 8/16-bit microcontroller applications, offering
performance, low power, simple instruction set and memory addressing together with reduced code
size compared to existing 8/16-bit architectures.
- Ultra low power consumption
- Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC)
- Event Request Unit (ERU) for programmable processing of ext./int. service requests
- MATH Co-processor (MATH), consists of a CORDIC unit and a division unit
- CAN communication
- LED and Touch Sense Control Unit
|Maximum Clock Frequency||48 MHz|
|Memory Protection Unit||NO_MPU|
|Floating Point Unit||NO_FPU|
|Digital Signal Processor|
|CortexM Vector Extensions|