CMSIS-Pack is a delivery mechanism for software components and device support for embedded and IoT applications. Learn more.
Cortex-M4, 168 MHz
The APM32F4 family incorporates high-speed embedded memories and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, three AHB buses and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.
- 64-Kbyte of CCM (core coupled memory) data RAM
- FPU floating-point processing unit
- Timer with quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- Parallel camera interface
- True random number generator
- RTC: subsecond accuracy, hardware calendar
- 96-bit unique ID
|Maximum Clock Frequency||168 MHz|
|Memory Protection Unit||MPU|
|Floating Point Unit||FPU|
|Digital Signal Processor|
|CortexM Vector Extensions|