CMSIS-Pack is a delivery mechanism for software components and device support for embedded and IoT applications. Learn more.
Cortex-M0+, 48 MHz
Geehy Semiconductor' APM32F0 series of mainstream MCUs are 32-bit microprocessors based on ARM Cortex'-M0+ core, with a maximum operating frequency of 48MHz.
- ARM 32-bit Cortex-M0+ CPU (48 MHz max)
- 32 to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 4 to 32 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity checking
CRC calculation unit
Reset and power management
- Voltage range: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Power-on/Power down reset (POR/PDR)
- Low power modes: Sleep, Stop, Standby
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x6 PLL option
- Internal 40 kHz RC oscillator
IRAM1 16 KiB IROM1 64 KiB