Cortex-M33, 10 MHz
ARM Cortex M33
The Cortex®-M33 processor is a high-performance 32-bit processor that is designed for the microcontroller market.
The processor offers outstanding performance, fast interrupt handling, and enhanced system debug with extensive breakpoint and trace capabilities.
Other significant benefits to developers include:
- Efficient processor core, system, and memories
- Instruction set extension for signal processing applications
- Ultra-low power consumption with integrated sleep modes
- Platform robustness with optional integrated memory protection
- Extended security features with optional Security Extension for Armv8-M
No boards found.