The VF6xx family is a heterogeneous dual-core solution that combines the ARM Cortex-A5 and Cortex-M4 cores.
- Dual heterogeneous core: ARM Cortex-A5 and Cortex-M4
- Optional 512 KB L2 Cache
- 1.5 MB on-chip SRAM (1.0 MB when L2 Cache is selected)
- Dual USB 2.0 OTG with integrated PHY
- Dual Ethernet 10/100 MAC with L2 switch
- Both digital and analog video camera interfaces
- Dual display controllers supporting resolutions up to SVGA or one display up to XGA (1024x768)
- High-assurance boot with crypto acceleration
- 800 MHz DDR3 and LPDDR2 support with 8-bit ECC protection
- NAND Flash controller and dual quad-SPI with Execute-In-Place (XIP)
- Dual 12-bit ADC and DAC
- Dual SDIO
No boards found.