Cortex-M4, 50 MHz
The Kinetis(r) K12 50 MHz family of baseline MCUs targets cost-sensitive applications requiring low power and processing efficiency.
- Includes robust analog, communication, control and timing peripherals-
- Provides upgrade from mechanical to touch keypad, rotary and slider interfaces-
- Operates in all low-power modes with minimal current added-
- Supports multiple communication interfaces for efficient data exchange, industrial network bridging and audio system interfacing-
- Reduces overall system cost by eliminating the need for external voltage reference-
- Secures data transfer and storage-
- Shares the Kinetis portfolio's scalability and comprehensive development support-
No boards found.