Cortex-M3, 72 MHz
The LPC1300 series is designed for embedded applications featuring a high level of integration and low power consumption.
Equipped with a highly flexible and configurable Full-Speed USB 2.0 device controller available on the LPC1345/46/47, this series brings unparalleled design flexibility and seamless integration to today's demanding connectivity solutions.
Typical applications include Consumer peripherals, Handheld scanners, Medical, USB audio devices, Industrial control, eMetering, Lighting, Alarm systems and White goods.
- Non Maskable Interrupt (NMI) input selectable from several input sources
- Four reduced power modes: Sleep, Deep-sleep, Power-down, and Deep power-down.
- Unique device serial number for identification.
- 16 kB boot ROM with API support for USB API, power control, EEPROM, and flash IAP/ISP.
- Programmable Windowed WatchDog Timer (WWDT) with a internal low-power WatchDog Oscillator (WDO).
- Code Read Protection (CRP) with different security levels.
No boards found.